ZL Microdent specialises in the manufacture of precision components. In addition to high-gold-content alloys, we process materials that are difficult to machine, such as titanium, tantalum, platinum and special plastics. Highly complex turning operations are completed to an accuracy of up to 0.001 mm on the 3 – 6-axis CNC lathe and the 5-axis CNC machining centres.
- CNC turning of 0.5 to 20 mm bar capacity
- CNC 3 – 6-axis turning
- CNC 5-axis machining centre: Component dimensions 100 x 100 mm maximum
- CNC milling centres: component dimensions 80 x 80 mm maximum
- CAD/CAM software – optical and tactile CNC measurement technique
The range of services includes:
- Construction of the prototype / 0 series from 50 – 500 units
- Low-volume production from a batch size of 100 units
- Large-scale production up to 100,000 units
We also provide the following services:
- Tempering – glass bead blasting – polishing – ultrasonic cleaning - anodic oxidation – procedures for colouring titanium units – coating of surfaces with calcium phosphate – low-germ packaging in a clean room.
We produce exclusively with electricity from renewable energies.